/ Both Genders Name
Origin and Meaning
Greenlandic name meaning 'the one named after a deceased'
Names of the deceased were taboo in traditional society and not mentioned, instead alternative terms were used (e. g. Atiliaĸ, Aterĸautâ) 
See also Atsiánguaĸ
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Atsiaĸ.
Sources:    
- ↑ Nuka Møller: Kalaallit aqqi (2015)
- ↑ Statistiska Centralbyrån, National statistics office of Sweden, http://www.scb.se/
- ↑ Danmarks Statistik, National statistics office of Denmark, http://www.dst.dk
- ↑ Statistisk Sentralbyrå, National statistics office of Norway, http://www.ssb.no
- ↑ Väestörekisterikeskus, National Population Register Centre of Finland, http://www.vrk.fi