Rate this name:
Origin and Meaning
Greenlandic name of unknown meaning 
Predominant Regional Usage
- Kivioĸ is an eternal wanderer. Spirits, giants, bears and sea monsters intermingle in his world. He walks, or travels by dog sled, kayak, or may be borne by huge fishes. His supernatural powers allow him to overcome all kinds of obstacles in his travels across the Arctic regions. Another name for him might be K'ôĸa?
Name Count per Country
Please turn your device to landscape orientation for better view of statistics tables and graphs.
Sources:    
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Kivioĸ.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Greenland Language Secretariat Oqaasileriffik http://www.oqaasileriffik.gl/kl
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Statistiska Centralbyrån, National statistics office of Sweden, http://www.scb.se/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Danmarks Statistik, National statistics office of Denmark, http://www.dst.dk
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Statistisk Sentralbyrå, National statistics office of Norway, http://www.ssb.no
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Väestörekisterikeskus, National Population Register Centre of Finland, http://www.vrk.fi