Rate this name:
This name is used both as a female and a male name. See Åsleiv m for the male version.
Origin and Meaning
Norwegian younger form of Ásleif 
Åsleiv is not used as a female name in Norway. It is only used to transcribe the Old Norse spelling Ásleif in modern translations of Old Norse texts.
Name Count per Country
Please turn your device to landscape orientation for better view of statistics tables and graphs.
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Åsleiv.
Sources:    
- ↑ Kristoffer Kruken og Ola Stemshaug: Norsk Personnamnleksikon (1995)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Statistiska Centralbyrån, National statistics office of Sweden, http://www.scb.se/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Danmarks Statistik, National statistics office of Denmark, http://www.dst.dk
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Statistisk Sentralbyrå, National statistics office of Norway, http://www.ssb.no
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Väestörekisterikeskus, National Population Register Centre of Finland, http://www.vrk.fi