Origin and Meaning
Greenlandic name meaning 'the soleless one' 
Predominant Regional Usage
- The legend about Alorugtaĸ, an orphan without boots who, among other things, becomes a hunter after acquiring boots (see also Kamigdlánguaĸ and Kâgssagssuk). Soles, kamiks (boots), legs and feet were linked to sexuality and reproduction, hunting and magic (success in hunting) in traditional society. 
Name Count per Country
Please turn your device to landscape orientation for better view of statistics tables and graphs.
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Alorugtaĸ.
Sources:    
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Greenland Language Secretariat Oqaasileriffik http://www.oqaasileriffik.gl/kl
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Nuka Møller: Kalaallit aqqi (2015)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Statistiska Centralbyrån, National statistics office of Sweden, http://www.scb.se/
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Danmarks Statistik, National statistics office of Denmark, http://www.dst.dk
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Statistisk Sentralbyrå, National statistics office of Norway, http://www.ssb.no
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Väestörekisterikeskus, National Population Register Centre of Finland, http://www.vrk.fi