Origin and Meaning
Old Norse name
Combination of BERG and GALM 
- Bergelmir is the name of a jǫtunn. He is the grandson of the first jǫtunn Ymir and the son of Þrúðgelmir. When Ymir died, all the frost giants drowned in his blood except Bergelmir and his wife, who became the ancestors of the frost giants. 
- Bergelmir is the name of a moon of Saturn
Name Count per Country
Please turn your device to landscape orientation for better view of statistics tables and graphs.
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Bergelmir.
Sources:    
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Rudolf Simek: Dictionary of Northern Mythology (1993)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Statistiska Centralbyrån, National statistics office of Sweden, http://www.scb.se/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Danmarks Statistik, National statistics office of Denmark, http://www.dst.dk
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Statistisk Sentralbyrå, National statistics office of Norway, http://www.ssb.no
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Väestörekisterikeskus, National Population Register Centre of Finland, http://www.vrk.fi