Rate this name:
Origin and Meaning
Swedish pet form of combinations ending in -lof/-lov, see LEIF 
| - Swedish
- Janne "Loffe" Carlsson (real name Jan Edvard Carlsson, 12 March 1937 – 31 August 2017), Swedish film and television actor and musician. He was called Loffe because of a character he once played in a TV series "Någonstans i Sverige" (Somewhere in Sweden) 1973–1974: Elof "Loffe" Olsson.
Name Count per Country
Please turn your device to landscape orientation for better view of statistics tables and graphs.
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Loffe.
Sources:    
- ↑ Roland Otterbjörk: Svenska förnamn (1979)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Statistiska Centralbyrån, National statistics office of Sweden, http://www.scb.se/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Danmarks Statistik, National statistics office of Denmark, http://www.dst.dk
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Statistisk Sentralbyrå, National statistics office of Norway, http://www.ssb.no
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Väestörekisterikeskus, National Population Register Centre of Finland, http://www.vrk.fi