1) Chinese 宜 (Yi) = 'suitable'
2) Chinese 义 (Yi) = 'justice'
3) Chinese 益 (Yi) = 'profit'
4) Chinese 怡 (Yi) = 'joy', 'harmony'
5) Chinese 仪 (Yi) = 'ceremony'
Yi is a name used by immigrants from China, but is very rarely used in the Nordic countries by people without an immigration background
|Female ♀||Male ♂|
|#: count of main first name only|
|&: count of both main and additional first names|
| Name counts are approximate as statistics normally is not published
for names given to less than 3 or 5 persons per country.
No recent statistics trend found in databases for Yi.